Go Comission Zeph Siebler!

 This post has been a long time coming, but I am a man of my word and I desperately try to follow through on things although I seem to rarely succeed. This shall not be one of those times. 

I kind of dropped off the earth. Back when I first commissioned Zeph for Grot and Grime I was at least somewhat active on my blog. I feel like I have quite fallen off the face of the earth and my energy for blogging has much decreased. He made this awesome cover for my game that shall only ever live on my blog and the experience was super cool!

Check out Zeph Siebler on Instagram here


The cover he made!

I have never commissioned art before but Zeph had some super reasonable prices so I decided to give it a shot. At the time, I was super excited about this game that I was just essentially making for a couple of friends that unfortunately kind of collapsed. I really wanted to make an impression and share my excitement for this game so I wanted to do something special. 

I found him over Discord, advertising his work, and messaged him with my idea. Zeph actually helped me nail down a good name for this game, although I think that might have been a lapse of memory, but I actually really approved of his name over what I had been thinking (Grim and Grot). I really got attached to Grot and Grime though, and this kind of collaborative creative effort defined the process. Zeph and I messaged back and forth over just a couple of days, him sending me pics of the work in progress and looking for feedback, making suggestions, and we just played off of each other until the final project was done. 

Zeph is speedy, skilled, and quite a lovely person to bounce ideas off of. Also, he likes my blog, so he must be a person of impeccable taste! 

Go commission him!

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks so much! The piece was a blast to make, and working with you was a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I'd be glad to work with you again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts